I love the 80 Remixes Vol. 2



Faixas:
David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo (12 Mix)
Debarge - Rythm Of The Night (Long Version)
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing (12 Mix)
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life (Single Mix)
Donna Summer - Bad Girls (Single Mix)
Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove (Long Version)
Eric Carmen - I Wanna Hear It From Your Lips (John Jellybean Benitez Mix)
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Extended Mix)
Eurythmics - There Must be An Angel (Playing With my Heart) (Phase Version)
Evelyn Thomas - High Energy (12 Mix)
F.R.David - Words (Single Mix)
Falco - Der Kommissar (Extended Version)
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus (The American Edit)
Flash & The Pan - Ayla (Disco Mix)
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Long Version)
Frankie Smith - Double Dutch Bus (Vocal Version)
Freez - I.O.U. (Extended Mix)
Gap Band - Burn Rubber on Me (Single Mix)
Gap Band - I Don't Believe You Want To Get UP And Dance (OOPS) (Single Version)
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You (Extended Version)
Thompson - Twins Revolution (Remix)
Thompson Twins - King For A Day (Extended Mix)